Best Glo Data Plans February 2018: Cheapest 3G & 4G Glo Nigeria Internet Bundles.
Glo Nigeria internet plans used to be the cheapest in the country, well not anymore at least for most subscribers. Couple of days ago (April 27 2017), Globacom announced 50 % slash in their data volume without any change in price. This news wears many of their subscribers down as the data volume offered by glo data plans is one of the major reason most of them are still with Glo.
Though there is still a way you can get the old data plans i.e 3.2GB for 1000 Naira, 10GB for 2500 Naira etc, but with few outrageous conditions. As have said earlier, most of their subscriber are only with them because of the huge data volume they offer as their network is relatively bad in numerous locations in Nigeria.
That been said, we will segment this article in to new glo data plans and old glo internet bundle. All the plans in this article works perfectly on all Operating system be it iOS, Android or Windows as well as on all platform including smart phones, Pc/Computer, Modem, Mi-Fi etc.
This article provides you with full information on all the best cheapest glo data bundles money can buy right now.
Old Glo Data Plans.
The data plans below are what Glo Nigeria used to offer all its subscriber before August 2017. These plans are now for new glo customers and old customers who can meet certain condition.
The condition is you have to renew your subscription within 3 days after it expires, or else you will be subscribed to the new rate which we will discuss shortly.
The major key point here is that as an old subscriber, you will continue enjoying the old data rate so far you top up your subscription before it expires or latest three days after it expires. Failure to renew means you will be subscribe to the new rate (which is half of the old rate at same price) when next you subscribe.
Now that you understand the T n C that applies, we can now proceed to the cheapest glo data plans, their various activation/subscription codes, prices and how to check your data balance on glo network.
Glo Monthly Data Plans.
Glo monthly internet plans are the cheapest in Nigeria. It offers you double what other telcos offers at the same price. They are valid for 30 days and are strictly for heavy data users.
- 4GB for N1,000: To subscribe, Dial *127*53# or Text 53 to 127.
- 9.5GB for N2,000: To subscribe, Dial *127*55# or Text 55 to 127.
- 12.5GB for N2,500: To subscribe, Dial *127*58# or Text 58 to 127.
- 15GB for N3,000 Naira: To subscribe, Dial *127*54# or Text 54 to 127.
- 24GB for N4,000 Naira: To subscribe, Dial *127*59# or Text 59 to 127.
- 30GB for N5,000 Naira: To subscribe, Dial *127*2#.
- 75GB for N10,000: To subscribe, Dial *127*1#.
- 120GB for N15,000: To subscribe, Dial *127*12#.
- 150GB for N18,000: To subscribe, Dial *127*13#.
Remember that all these monthly plans are valid for a period of 30 days are for new customers and old customers that are able to meet the above conditions.
Weekly Internet Plans.
There is only one reasonable bundle under this category. Glo weekly data plan offers you 2GB for N500 Naira only and it is valid for 10 days.
To subscribe dial *127*57# or Text 57 to 127.
Glo Nigeria Daily Data Bundles.
These plans are for low data consumers and are only valid for 24 hours with the exception of the 200MB for 200 naira plan which is valid for 3 days.
- 30MB for N50: To subscribe, Dial *127*14# or Text 14 to 127.
- 60MB for N100 Naira: To subscribe, Dial *127*51# or Text 51 to 127.
- 200MB for N200: To subscribe, Dial *127*56# or Text 56 to 127. Valid for 3 Days (72 Hours).
Night and Weekend Plans.
The weekend plan was recently canceled, but you can still go for the night plan. It is valid for a night and works between the hours of 12 AM – 5 AM.
To activate glo night plan, dial *127*60# or Text 60 to 127.
How to Check Glo Data Balance.
You can easily check the remaining volume of your glo subscription by dialing *127*0# or Text INFO to 127.
Another effective way of checking your glo data balance is to dial *777# >> 3G or 4G data Plans depending on you >> 4 (Manage data) >> 4 (Check Balance).
That’s all on Glo internet subscriptions for the month of May 2017. Below are the new data rates that are similar to what is seen on Etisalat, Airtel and
New Glo Data Plans – Effective from April 27 2017.
For old customers who failed to subscribe or renew their subscription for 3 days post expiration, you will be migrated to the new rates below.
The price and subscription codes remain the same, but the data volume has been slashed by half.
- 15MB for 50 Naira: To subscribe, Dial*127*14#. Valid for 24 hours.
- N100 for 35MB: To subscribe, Dial*127*51#. Valid for 24 hours.
- N200 for 100MB: To subscribe, Dial*127*56#. Valid for 3 days (72 hrs).
- N500 for 800MB: To subscribe, Dial*127*57#. Valid for 7 days.
New Glo Monthly Plans.
- N1,000 for 1.6GB: To subscribe, Dial*127*53#. Valid for 30 days.
- N2,000 for 3.75GB: To subscribe, Dial*127*55#. Valid for 30 days.
- N2,500 for 5GB: To subscribe, Dial*127*58#. Valid for 30 days.
- N3,000 for 6GB: To subscribe, Dial*127*54#. Valid for 30 days.
- N4,000 for 9.5GB: To subscribe, Dial*127*59#. Valid for 30 days.
- N5,000 for 12GB: To subscribe, Dial*127*2#. Valid for 30 days.
- N8,000 for 22GB: To subscribe, Dial*127*1#. Valid for 30 days.
- N10,000 for 50GB: To subscribe, Dial*127*12#. Valid for 30 days.
- N18,000 for 100GB: To subscribe, Dial*127*13#. Valid for 30 days.
Note: If you renew your data plans before expiring or within three days after expiration, you will get the old data plan volumes. If you noticed any error in this write up, kindly call our attention to it.
There you have it on Glo data plans, Glo internet bundles and Glo data plans for Android, iPhone and Windows phones February 2018.