Gtbank Account Balance Code: How to Check Your Balance Online & Offline With Any Mobile Phone.
One among numerous reason most Nigerians bank with GTB is because of their easy to use banking platforms. With their 737 simple banking codes, virtually all transactions that use to require internet access or physically going to a gtbank branch can now be done offline at the comfort of your home. This article answer the following questions; code to check gtb account balance, check gtb account balance, code to check gtb account balance on phone, gtbank account balance, gtbank online account balance checking.
Code to Check Gtb Account Balance on Phone.
USSD code is one of the ways by which you can make balance enquiry from Guaranty Trust Bank PLC. Other means are via text message, mobile banking and internet banking. But our focus today will be on the 737 USSD simple banking code.
Also Read: Gtbank Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate Today.
1.) You can only do this with the phone number linked to your account, be it Airtel, Glo, MTN or 9mobile (formerly Etisalat). You can always update your profile with new number from any Gtb ATM or by walking into any branch of the branch.
2a.) You need the last four digit of your valid ATM card. If your ATM card has expired, it won’t work so you have to get another one ASAP.
2b.) If you can’t remember the last four digit of your ATM card or it has expired, you can use your 737 Pin instead.
3.) A mobile phone. Even Nokia torch will work.</3>
4.) Gtbank 737 balance enquiry USSD code.
How to Check Gtbank Account Balance on Mobile Phone.
- Dial *737*6*1# (Gtbank 737 balance code) with number associated with your gtb account.
- Input the last four digit of your ATM card or your 737 Pin when prompt.
- Your account balance along side the account number will be displayed.
- You will be charge 10 Naira for this transaction.
Other Ways to Check Gtb Balance.
- Apart from USSD code, you can login to your mobile banking app or login to gtbank online banking page to view your account number. We will talk about this in detail later.
- Also, you can text “Bal account Number” to 08076665555 and you will receive your balance in no time. For example if your acccount number is 1234567890, send “Bal 1234567890” to 08076665555 with the phone number associated/linked to your account.
There you have it on how to check gtbank account balance on phone, code to check gtb account balance, check gtb account balance, code to check gtb account balance on phone, gtbank account balance, gtbank online account balance checking.
Kindly take seconds of your time to share this article using the social sharing buttons below.