Jumia Black Friday 2017: Date, Offers, Promotions, Deals & Sales in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Cameroon.
It is that time of the year again fellas. Jumia black friday is knocking on your door hard, but the question is will you open your door to massive discount on goods and services across all categories on Jumia e-commerce website? Over the past couple of years, celebration of black friday with up to 70% discount on goods & services, flash sales, deals, promotions and offers has gradually became a tradition on Jumia. 2017 Jumia black friday is around the corner and you won’t be disappointed. It is happening on Jumia Nigeria, Jumia Kenya, Jumia Egypt, Jumia Morocco, Jumia Ivory Coast websites.
Jumia Black_Friday Flash Sales 2017.
2017 Jumia Black-Friday Offers of the Day.
Jumia 2017 Black Friday Date.
Jumia 2016 black friday ran for 12 days, started on Monday 14th of November 2016 and ended on Friday 25th of November 2016. But this year’s (2017) version will run for good 30 days with up to 85% discount on deals, offers, promotions, goods and services. Jumia Black Friday 2017 will commence on Monday, November 13th 2017 and will come to an end on Wednesday, December 13th 2017 in Nigeria. Each countries get their own starting and ending dates which will be posted later in this article.
So what exactly is black friday, what are you expected to do before it kicks off and how can you benefit from it? These are the questions i will be answering below. So you might want to get yourself a bowl of pop corn and drink for this.
Black Friday: Meaning & Origin.
The origin of black friday can be traced backed to the United States of America (USA). It is hard to talk about black friday without talking about thanksgiving day which is a special day to Americans. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November of every year which is 23rd of November 2017 and its Friday is called black friday when you can get up to 90% discount on selected goods and services both online (Amazon, Ebay etc.) and offline.
The discount offers, flash sales and promotions are scattered across all categories including Home, Fashion, Beauty, Electronics, Entertainment etc. Black friday may have started in the United States, but it has been accepted & celebrated all over the world inlcuding China, India, UK, Nigeria. Gearbest is another website that offers great discount on black fridays.
Jumia started their own version of the discount sales in 2013 and has since has the tradition of offering discount before and after black-friday actual date.
2017 Jumia Black-Friday Flash Sales & Discount Offer Calendar.
All we know for now is that the program will runs for 30 days. I will update this article immediately there is a information on this.
First Week: 13th – 19th of November.
- Monday, 13th of November: Up to 80% discount on all categories.
- Tuesday, 14th of November: TV , Home entertainment , Travel , Camera – Up to 40% discount.
- Wednesday, 15th of November: Mobile & Tablet – Up to 40% discount.
- Thursday, 16th of November: Large Appliances – Up to 65% discount.
- Friday, 17th of November: Kitchen Tools – Up to 70% off.
- Saturday, 18th of November: App Only Day – Up to 80% discount all categories.
- Sunday, 19th of November: Orange AXA MTN – Up to 40% off.
Second Week: 20th – 26th of November.
- Monday, 20th of November: Laptops – Up to 40% off.
- Tuesday, 21st of November: Gaming – Up to 40% discount.
- Wednesday, 22nd of November: Men’s Fashion – Up to 80% off.
- Thursday, 23rd of November: Women’s Fashion – Up to 85% discount.
- Friday, 24th of November: Up to 80% off all categories.
- Saturday, 25th or November: Up to 65% discount on products shipped from overseas.
- Sunday, 26th of November: Jumia Ecosystem – Up to 40% off.
Third Week: 27th – 3rd Of December.
- Monday, 27th of November: Up to 80% all categories.
- Tuesday, 28th of November: Kids & Baby – Up to 70% off.
- Wednesday, 29th of November: Women beauty – Up to 80% discount.
- Thursday, 30th of November: Men beauty – Up to 80% off.
- Friday, 1st of December: Watches & Sunglasses – Up to 65% discount.
- Saturday, 2nd of December: Grocery – Up to 70% off.
- Sunday, 3rd of December: Jumia Pro – Up to 70% discount.
Fourth Week: 4th – 10th of December.
- Monday, 4th of December: Power & Storage – Up to 40% discount.
- Tuesday, 5th of December: Sports & Fitness – Up to 40% off.
- Wednesday, 6th of December: Accessories – Up to 70% discount.
- Thursday, 7th of December: Automotive – Up to 40% off.
- Friday, 8th of December: Outdoor – Up to 85% discount.
- Saturday, 9th of December: Audio – Up to 40% off.
- Sunday, 10th of December: Furniture & Decoration – Up to 70% discount.
Fifth Week: 11th – 13th December.
- Monday, 11th of December: Jumia Express – Up to 80% off.
- Tuesday, 12th of December: All Categories (12:12) Up to 40% discount.
- Wednesday, 13th of December: Cross Category – Over 40% off.
Below are the dates for each countries and their official black friday pages.
- Nigeria – Nov 13th – Dec 13th, https://www.jumia.com.ng/black-friday/.
- Egypt – Nov 12th – Dec 12th, https://www.jumia.com.eg/ar/black-friday/.
- Morocco – Nov 13th – Dec 10th, https://www.jumia.ma/black-friday/.
- Kenya – Nov 13th – Dec 13th, https://www.jumia.co.ke/black-friday/.
- Ivory Coast – Nov 10th – Dec 12th, https://www.jumia.ci/black-friday/.
Also, lot of prize will be won every monday. They include Flight tickets to Europe, Samsung 40 inch HD Flat TV, LG Home theatre System, Brand new Ford Figo.
Steps to Take Before the Commencement of Jumia Black Friday 2017.
Yeah, there are some things you need to do right now to get the best out of the upcoming black-friday event. The below steps will get you ready for the event and avoid any form of disappointment. You can get that infinix note 4 pro at almost half its current price.
- Visit Jumia official website (www.jumia.com >> select your country) today, Sign Up with them and verify your account. Enter your correct details including shipping address.
- Input and save your credit/debit card details and make it your primary mode of payment. Though some offers comes with pay on delivery.
- Purchase atleast 3GB of data from the fastest internet service provider (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile, Ntel, Smile, Swift or Spectranet) in your vicinity. Don’t let slow internet or low data cost you your dream phone or laptop at a far cheaper rate.
- Stay logged-in before the flash sales time kick off. Best deals are mostly available/posted in the mid night, starting from 12 AM.
- Don’t try to buy every thing at once. I repeat, do not try to buy two things at once. Make sure you complete one order before hunting for the next, adding two items to cart and trying to complete both order at once might make you lose both items.
- Visit https://www.jumia.com.ng/black-friday/ now, enter your email in the provided box to receive the latest deals via email, download their mobile app on your smart phone for super fast navigation across their site.
We will also keep you updated and make you aware of flash sales, so subscribe to mynigeriajournal via email below to be the first to know about latest updates.
- Most importantly, stay sharp and smart.
There you have it fellas on Jumia Black Friday 2017 offers, promotion, deals, sales and date. Spread the news of this upcoming event using the social sharing buttons below. You can benefit from jumia 2017 friday by becoming an affiliate.