MTN Night Plan 2018: Code to Subscribe & Check MTN Pulse 500MB for 25 Naira Mid-Night Plan Balance.
One of the best thing that happened to mid night browsing following the scrapping of airtel unlimited time-based night subscription in June 2016 was mtn night plan. It came almost immediately after the then airtel mid-night plan was stopped, though not has cheap as the airtel, but was a comforter. The then mtn pulse 12AM to 4AM free night browsing is still slaying till now and this article will guide you on how to subscribe to it, check data balance and get the best out of it.
Requirements / Things to Note about MTN Night Plan.
- Requires you to be on MTN Pulse tariff plan to subscribe.
- Need a minimum of 25 naira on your mtn sim.
- You must be willing to stay awake between 12:00AM – 04:00AM.
- You can only subscribe once in a night on an MTN Sim.
- Need at least 4 Sims to better enjoy the offer.
- MTN said you will get 500 MB for 25 Naira each night, but it is actually always between 400MB to 450MB.
- Work on any device from Modem to tablet, Pc, Mifi and smartphones (Android, iOS and Windows Mobile).
How to Subscribe to MTN Mid-Night Plan.
As i have said earlier, you must be on mtn pulse tariff to enjoy this offer. Dial *406# and reply with 1 to migrate to mtn ipulse.
- After migrating to pulse plan, text NIGHT to 131 to subscribe to mtn almost free night browsing using 25 naira to get 500MB.
- You will then receive a message like the one below to confirm your subscription.
Dear customer, you have successfully subscribed to Free Night Browsing between 00:00 and 04:00. N25 has been deducted from your account.
How to Check MTN Night Plan Data Balance.
This is one of the Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs) when it comes to mtn night browsing, which most people claimed it is not up to 500MB as claimed by MTN. The thing is there is no official way of checking your data balance, but i can tell you that you will surely get above 400MB per Sim if you wait till 12:15AM before you subscribe. Subscribing On or before 12:00AM might get you less than that.
Now getting back to the unofficial way of checking your night plan data balance. You can do so by checking your Android data usage or MTN fastlink statistics interface on PC.
There you have it fellas on mtn night plan. Kindly spare few seconds of your time to share this article using the social media buttons below. Stay tuned for glo, airtel and 9mobile night browsing plan.
Tags: Mtn night plan 2018, mtn night browsing subscription code, mtn free night browsing code, how to check mtn night plan data balance, mtn night plan activation code, mtn pulse plan code.